THINGS I WILL DO IF I WIN THE LOTTERY

 If I win the lottery, I will...




1. If I win the lottery, I'll finally buy a big house with a garden.
2. If I win the lottery, I'll go on a fancy vacation to Bora Bora.
3. If I win the lottery, I'll put some money into stocks.
4. If I win the lottery, I'll give some cash to help animals in shelters.
5. If I win the lottery, I'll take my family to Disney World.
6. If I win the lottery, I'll learn to cook better.
7. If I win the lottery, I'll help kids go to school with a scholarship fund.


AND YOU? LEAVE IT ON COMMENTS!!

Comentarios

  1. If I won the lottery...
    1. If I won the lottery I would make both of my parents retire from their jobs.
    2. If I won the lottery I would pay all of my family's studies and mine.
    3. If I won the lottery I would buy houses for my dad and for me and my famili (my sisters, my brother, my niece and my mom).
    4. If I won the lottery I would buy lots of things, as electronic devices, clothes, shoes...
    5. If I won the lottery I would go on a lot of vacations on holidays.
    6. If I won the lottery I might move to another country.
    7. If I won the lottery I would finally buy all the pets that I've always wanted.
    Hope you like my essay.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Should students be allowed to have cellphones in school?

MY BIRTHPLACE 🍋

HOW TO WRITE AN OPINION BLOG ENTRY